UX Research Fundamentals
As Product-Led Growth is rising, user experience & feedback are becoming all the more important. Lindsey Allard from PlaybookUX explains to us, why UX research hones into the fundamentals of a customer-centric approach and what organizations should do to deliver stellar user experiences.
- Why UX research is imperative when SaaS organizations deliver a customer-centric approach
- Why user testing is a must-have when delivering a Product-Led Growth approach
- Why should user research be driven both by quantitative and qualitative feedback?
- How to set your study questions based on your short & long term objectives
- How to make good product decisions
About the speaker
Lindsey Allard founder and CEO of PlaybookUX a software that is automating the UX research process. She spent her early career in business development at Madison Square Garden, where she consistently outperformed her peers, leading to various promotions. After MSG, she worked in marketing before moving to product. Most recently, she was the head of product at Teem Ventures, delivering 10 products from inception to shipment.
Who should attend
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- UX designers optimizing user experience
- Any member of your growth team
CLAIM YOUR SPOT
Thank you for your Subscription