Product-Led Growth from Experiments to Alliances
In our Product-Led Growth webinar Gayle Doud, Product-Lead and Chase Doelling, Director of Strategic Alliances at Jumpcloud, will dive into the pillars & best practices of their PLG Framework.
- JumpCloud’s PLG Framework: How the JumpCloud organization plans, runs and analyzes product-led growth.
- Product-Led Growth Best practices: Best practices from JumpCloud’s strategy and the SaaS industry to help your organization accelerate PLG.
- Lessons Learned: KPI’s and benchmarks from the product growth team direct outcome of its product-led growth experiments.
- PLG for Partners: How JumpCloud leverages partners to expand PLG across several markets.
About the speakers
Gayle is the Product lead for JumpCloud’s Growth team, which uses data driven experiments to improve user experience in order to increase sign-up and funnel conversion rates. Previously, she was responsible for Data Programs at Twitter where her work focused on helping the world’s largest brands understand the power of Twitter data and how it can be used to solve their most critical business problems. Based in Boulder and loves cake.
Chase is the Director of Strategic Alliances at JumpCloud, working with progressive cloud organizations to make IT suck less. Previously he has worked in tooling across API Integration, DevOps, and Agile Project Management and has spoken at DevWeek, Nordic API Summit, API World, and DevelopDenver. Based in Denver and loves doughnuts.
Who should attend
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Sales or BDR representatives looking forward to streamlining their PQL criteria and reachout.
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
- Customer Success Managers in charge of the overall customer onboarding strategy
- Professional Services Managers in charge of customer onboarding projects
- Any member of your product growth team
Get the recording
Thank you for your Subscription