PRODUCT-LED GROWTH STUDY
Upon the release of our comprehensive Product-Led Growth research and the introduction of Product-Led onboarding (PLO) as a business framework, the term seems to become all the more popular across the SaaS industry.
Hubspot’s Product-Led Growth study proves that Product-Led Onboarding (PLO) practices are already in effect. The research, thoroughly examines most aspects of the unicorn’s strategy. Including how its onboarding activations affect its customers, users, and sales partners’ performance.
Table of Contents
- The Former Onboarding Approach
- Product-Led Onboarding Fundamentals
- Product-Led Onboarding Best Practices
- Product-Led User Experience (UX) Research Breakdown
- Creating a Consistent Product-Led User Experience (UX)
- Extending the Product-Led Onboarding Framework
- Professional Services Onboarding
- Mind the Product Roadmap
- Retention: The Product-Led Growth Factor
Who does it concern?
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Professional Services Managers in charge of customer onboarding
- Sales or BDR representatives looking forward to streamlining their PQL criteria and reachout.
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
- Any member of your product growth team