What you will find inside:
- Traditional Onboarding Audit: What you need to consider when you conduct an traditional onboarding SWOT analysis (with examples)
- Product-Led Onboarding: Metrics & touchpoints that you need to assess & categorize per customer lifecycle stage
- Onboarding Ownership: Define which teams should be held accountable and why.
- Product-Led Onboarding Prerequisites: A detailed step by step analysis on how to (a) Achieve in-product segmentation per customer lifecycle stage, user role & use case. (b) Expand onboarding prevalence beyond TOFU (c) Establish the Product Onboarding Efficiency framework on activation, retention, expansion.
Who should attend the free workshop?
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Customer Success Managers handling daily demanding customer requests
- Sales or BDR representatives looking forward to streamlining their PQL criteria and reachout.
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
What else you need to know:
- The workshop’s duration is up to 60 mins.
- Each workshop can have up to five attendees.
- All timeslots should be booked with a week’s notice.