To uncover the challenges and competing strengths Product-Led organizations employ, we embarked on a mission to define Product Led experience in the SaaS landscape. To achieve this, we surveyed 40 SaaS organizations and 50 executives who own or lead Product-Led Growth practices.
The goal of our effort is to map, through real examples, Product-Led Growth techniques used and estimate how they affect the customer journey. We strongly believe that our massive data sample and thorough analysis will enable organizations to align internal teams and optimize product delivery.
Our commitment is to help reshape the SaaS growth mindset via the lens of Product-Led Growth GTM practices. The survey’s results guide those efforts, and this extensive report will highly reflect on them.
Product-Led Growth Research Key Points of Analysis
- Product-Led Growth as a concept. Introduction and analysis of Product-Led growth pillars, challenges, and limitations.
- Product-Led Experience (PLX) ™. Introduction of the term and how it impacts fundamental elements of a Product-Led growth GTM strategy.
- Product-Led Onboarding ™. Introduction of a remodeled onboarding definition – direct outcome of Product-Led growth GTM practices.
- Product-Led Growth Metrics. Introduction of Product-Led growth metrics, SaaS organizations can consider when assessing product experience.
- Product-Led Growth KPIs & Analysis. Extensive analysis of Product-Led Growth and Product-Led experience KPIs & benchmarks
Overall more than 40 leading saas organizations like: Hubspot, Intercom, Drift, Segment, Wistia, Userlane, Gainsight, Pendo, Bynder, Amplitude, Clearbit, Leadfeeder, Prodpad, Close, Typeform, Chargebee, Appcues, Lemlist, Yesware, Traveleperk, Filestage, Gosquared, Helpcrunch, Vuestudio, Hiver, Salesflare, Lemlist, Infogram, Supporthero and Vidyard were examined.
Product-Led Growth Reseach List of Participants
At ReinventGrowth, we believe research is the best way to provide insights about the fast paced ever-changing SaaS landscape. Feel free to distribute and use this report in your own content and republish any charts or findings with the caveat of providing ReinventGrowth as the source of the original research.
If you would like to learn more about Product-Led practices we regurarly share more insights, on product management, onboarding, growth and SaaS practices on our blog.
Research & Authorship: Despina Exadaktylou Founder & CEO ReinventGrowth