- Product-Led Growth Webinar | Product-Led Onboarding
- Dec 17 2019
- All of the day
Product-Led Growth Webinar | The Elements of User Onboarding
How would you describe your most faithful group of users? They are those that use your product almost religiously. They tell anyone who will listen how awesome it is at making one particular part of their life better. If you charge for it, they pay. If you don’t, they unquestionably would if you did.
They are the least likely users to churn out, and the most likely to pull others in. They have created a habit out of your product and they daily thrive with it. But how did they get there? It’s not like they were born that way. How did onboarding navigate their transformation from completely unfamiliar with your offering to intrigued, to exploring, committing, investing, and, ultimately, finding satisfaction on the other side?
Samuel Hulick, one of the top experts on user onboarding worldwide, explains to us what it takes for organizations today to cross the (onboarding) chasm
- Crossing the (onboarding) chasm
- Helping users envision their improvement
- Picking out the quick wins
- Tailoring the user experience
- Creating habitual users
About the speaker
Samuel, is a passionate UX & Strategy consultant, and the person behind UserOnboard one of the top destinations where you can learn anything you need to know about onboarding and UX design. When he doesn’t blog on Medium he turns web experiences into better life experiences by experimenting on UX, onboarding experiences and conducting user research.
Who should attend
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Customer Success Managers in charge of customer onboarding
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
- UX Designers
- Any member of your product growth team