- Product-Led Growth Webinar | Product-Led Onboarding
- Dec 17 2019
- All of the day
Product-Led Growth Webinar | Deliver Value Before the Paywall
Once an end-user is set up on the product, he expects to seamlessly realize initial value that will make him come back for more. And this has to happen before the paywall.
Living in the “try before you buy era” users expect to taste products’ superpowers prior to any purchase. No matter how unique your solution is, paywalls need to follow rather than lead your “aha moment”. In the opposite case scenario, it will feel like a broken promise on the call-to-action that brought the end-user to you, and he will bounce.
- Eliminating barriers to entry, aka why SaaS products need to be “unclocked”
- Freemium, Free trial or Hybrid?
- The best practices you need to adopt when delivering a free trial
- Top considerations you need to put under the microscope when freemium is the one-way street that needs to be taken
About the speaker
Kyle helps OpenView’s portfolio companies accelerate top-line growth through deep insights into their market landscape and customers. He leads segmentation, positioning, channel/partner strategy, new market entry, and packaging/pricing initiatives, partnering closely with portfolio leadership teams. He also covers OpenView’s SaaS metrics and benchmarking research.
Before joining OpenView, Kyle was a Director at Simon-Kucher & Partners, the global marketing and strategy consulting firm known as the world leader in pricing. Over the course of six years, he led consulting teams on strategy engagements with market leaders in enterprise software, business information/data services, digital media, online marketplaces, and telecommunications. He completed more than two dozen projects, which commonly drove ARR improvements of 10-20%.
Who should attend
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Sales or BDR representatives looking forward to streamlining their PQL criteria and reachout.
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
- Any member of your product growth team