Learn firsthand how product experience can be assessed via real examples on product onboarding practices.
What defines Product-Led experience?
What you will find inside:
- Product Experience as a concept
- Product-Led Experience Assessment by taking a concerted focus on product metrics like Breadth of Use, Depth of Use, Efficiency of Use and Frequency of Use
- How to develop a systemic product Onboarding Efficiency (POE) framework
Who does it concern?
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Customer Success Managers handling daily demanding customer requests
- Sales or BDR representatives looking forward to streamlining their PQL criteria and reachout.
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
What else you need to know:
- The workshop’s duration is up to 60 mins.
- Each workshop can have up to five attendees.
- All timeslots should be booked with a week’s notice.