- Crossing the (onboarding) chasm
- Helping users envision their improvement
- Picking Out the Quick Wins
- Tailoring the user experience
- Creating habitual users
About the speaker
Samuel, is a passionate UX & Strategy consultant, and the person behind UserOnboard one of the top destinations where you can learn anything you need to know about onboarding and UX design. When he doesn’t blog on Medium he turns web experiences into better life experiences by experimenting on UX, onboarding experiences and conducting user research.
Who should attend
- Product Managers in charge of product onboarding.
- Customer Success Managers in charge of customer onboarding
- Product Marketers managing GTM messaging, positioning and launches.
- UX Designers
- Any member of your product growth team